United States Health Freedom Congress
- We come together to share our visions and hope with each other.
- We come together to help each other experience and remember that we are part of a larger community, we are not alone.
- We come together to expand the conversation and possibilities so that our voice can reach more seekers and the narrative of truth can pierce the propaganda machines.
- We come together to find ways to address the pragmatic nay-sayers.
- We come together to be honest with what we are needing to address and what we are up against.
- We come together to be appreciated for the hard work and contributions we make.
- We come together to celebrate each other and to celebrate the parts of our visions that are coming true.
to promote the mission of the National Health Freedom Coalition “to promote access to all health care information, services, treatments and products that the people deem beneficial for their own health and survival; to promote an understanding of the laws and factors impacting the right to access; and to promote the health of the people of this nation.”
- And finally we come together to add to our visions, to sharpen the focus of our intentions, and articulate and describe the world we really want to manifest.
to have the Congress become annually sponsored and possibly to have its own entity administered by Health Freedom Congress Voting Members themselves and to use the Congress to continually strengthen the health freedom movement.